Wednesday, January 23, 2013

KEXP



Thanks to KEXP I've been introduced to quite a number of new artists. In addition to the above, there's also A Violent Sky by Apparat.


It's nice to find a radio station that plays music you like, without the litter of unnecessarily loud and cheesy advertisements.

Winter has finally arrived. It is cold. Even a short walk to the bus station manages to chill my fingers hidden beneath two layers of gloves and freeze my face into perpetual concern. I remember the time friends and I went to the beach in the middle of winter to film a short. Needless to say, we were the only ones there and by the time we were finished, my role's counterpart couldn't even move his lips to squeeze a smile out for the camera. Though we froze, the thought of those few hours makes me laugh even years later.

KEXP: link

No comments:

Post a Comment