Saturday, February 7, 2015

The big bad sauna monster

Last summer, a couple of my friends and family took a trip to Las Vegas: Sin City. During the trip, I got to experience not once, but twice, pampering at fancy spas. I've never been to spas before, so when my friend said let's hop in the sauna, I immediately agreed.

She turned on the knob for 10 minutes. That's cool. We can chat and catch up since we haven't had much one on one time for awhile.

I went in. (Let me admit now that the experience was nearing the most trauma this tofu has ever experienced so the memories are rather vague.)


We sat down. At first I sat next to right where the steam was being pushed out. 



Then the steam came out.


And in a matter of seconds it was all around me...


I couldn't see past my nose...



I couldn't breath...



I sincerely believed I was dying. I'm going to die...in a sauna.



Luckily my friend saw my fight over life and death and pulled me out. She got a good laugh from the whole ordeal though.

No comments:

Post a Comment