Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Tablet doodles

 

 

Needless to say, though I am saying it anyway, these are strange times. We're lucky enough to have space and dogs to keep us entertained (and distracted with the way Guts eats up non-food and Hela refuses to eat anything but steak...and her own poop. More on that later. Maybe). But, (there was always a but coming), the monotony is especially monotonous these days. And what limited experiences I had before, are even more limited now. I yearn for a dash of entropy (the good kind). But, (your second but), there have been a few hints here and there. 

  • the toy drone that flew over our yard. Hela and I stared at it for a good minute while it whizzed back and forth between our and a neighbor's yard
  • Hela and Guts getting trapped in the bathroom because no matter how smart Hela appears to be, she doesn't understand pawing at the door only pushes it shut
  • ordering groceries specifically to get flank steak. Then forgetting to add the flank steak to the cart.

 It's a mind adjustment. 

I recently fired up the graphics tablet again. Pressure and tilt sensitivity (+the right brush set) help make digital painting feel more natural. 

Also, I would like to karaoke this song (and so many other songs by this band): 永遠飛行模式 by Dear Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment