Sunday, February 2, 2014

Anime!

During college, my friends and I used to study in our suite's kitchen + living room. One night when we were studying my friend looked at me with a funny face. I furrowed my brows, then pretended not to see.

"Are you watching anime...?"
"What? ...." How did she know??? "Maybe..."
 "I thought so. I can see your computer's reflection in window." Turns out as I was sitting with my back against the window. During the night time, it perfectly reflected my computer screen, which happened to be filled with Naruto rather than equations. To be fair, I was studying before and was just taking a break. I think.

I recently got hooked back into anime. My gateway? Princess Jellyfish, or Kuragehime. Sounds ridiculous? Yes, because it is. 

Now it's onto Fairy Tail -an adventure battle type anime similar to Hunter x Hunter, and maybe Naruto? It's fun, filled with cooky characters and much exaggerated expressions.

Oh yeah, and the music gets you all pumped up, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment