Thursday, January 2, 2014

Playing catch up

There are days when staying at home for days will sound lame. But, some quality blanking of the mind is necessary. I've been tripping over time, caught between cycles of travelling and working, and the many times they've shared the same slice of day.

Luckily, the past few months have, of course, had their highlights.

(In the order I remember them)

I got to see the wonderful Queens of the Stone Age. I melted, quite a bit. Ok, you can't see them here, but I thought the lights were super cool and snuck a quick shot. And back to soaking up the music.


I had the best strawberry tart I've ever had (it even had gold flakes on it!! --- which was actually more ridiculous than impressive). Add to that a pot of TWG's immortal moment tea.

And I got to get out of the country for a bit. 


Oh.. and of course music recommendation of the day: 


No comments:

Post a Comment